miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2016

Mirror with emptiness love


I thought you were coming back to me but I was wrong again. It causes so much pain when I'm not with you. You gave me your first engagement ring and I thought it meant something but it was just an empty promise. "I was waiting for the longest time", he said. "I thought you forgot."
"It is hard to forget", I said, "when there is such an #empty space when you are gone". The #emptiness always reminds me of your #love.

--
Pensé que volverías a mí, pero estaba equivocada una vez más. Causa tanto dolor cuando no estoy contigo. Tu me diste tu primer anillo de compromiso y pensé que significaba algo pero era solo una promesa vacía. "Yo estaba esperando más tiempo", dijo. "Pensé que te habías olvidado".
"Es difícil de olvidar", dije, "cuando hay un espacio #vacío cuando te has ido". El vacío siempre me recuerda a tu #amor.

Model, Makeup, Picture & Edition: Ylenia Miller
Sesiones contactad por privado!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario