martes, 12 de enero de 2016


I found myself dreaming in silver and gold, like a scene from a movie that everybody broken hearted knows, we were walking on moonlight and you pulled me close, split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone, I woke up in tears with you by my side a breath of relief and I realized, no, we're not promised tomorrow. In the blink of an eye just a whisper of smoke you could lose everything the truth is you never know, so I'll kiss you longer baby any chance that I get, I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets. So let's take our time to say what we want, use what we got before it's all gone. So I'm going to love you, like I'm going to lose you, I'm going to hold you like I'm saying goodbye, wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted, because we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time so I'm going to love you, like I'm going to lose you, i'm going to love you , like I'm going to lose you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario