martes, 12 de enero de 2016

So what if I wanna kiss you tomorrow?


"Something tells me you're not like the other boys, no babe, of course I like you, can't you hear it in my voice? Well, don't be nervous, I'm so into you, yes I am babe, Is this is something? am I just a fool? What if I, I wanna kiss you tomorrow? 'Cause you're the first guy who's taking me out and it's taking his time, yes you are babe. No, you ain't tryna get in my bed on the very first night, so what if I wanna kiss you tomorrow?" 



#Streets‬ ‪#Hamburg‬ #City‬ #stGeorg#Germany‬ ‪#Lights #photo #photos #pic#pics #picture #photographer #pictures#art #beautiful #instagood #picoftheday#followme #follow #comment #exposure#composition #popularpage #cute #travel#GuteNacht‬ #Model

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario